EUROBAT AGM/Forum 2017
From 08 Jun 2017 to 09 Jun 2017 |Brussels
The EUROBAT Forum will take place on Friday, 9 June. The three sessions will cover the following topics:
- Review of the Batteries Directive - Impact for Producers of Automotive and Industrial Batteries
- Battery Technologies for Road Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Policy Drivers for Motive Power Applications and the Role of Batteries
Invited speakers include representatives of the European Commission (DG Environment and DG Clima), battery manufacturers, recyclers, downstreamer user associations,OEMs etc.
A networking cocktail and dinner will take place at Autoworld Brussels on 8 June.
Why should you attend?
- Listen to inspiring key-note speeches and presentations from policy-makers, supply-chain partners and battery manufacturers.
- Learn about policy developments impacting battery producers.
- Interact with colleagues and friends.
+32 2 761 16 53 email@example.com More info